2017 NICWA Annual Conference
Exhibitor and Vendor Information
Director of Events and Training
(503) 222-4044, ext. 118
Please note, we are currently full for exhbitor spots!
By exhibiting at the National Indian Child Welfare Association's Annual Protecting Our Children Conference, you can...
- Be a part of the largest national conference focusing on American Indian/Alaska Native children’s issues with over 1,000 participants
- Reach conference participants who are eager to hear about and purchase resources such as books, DVDs, CDs, toys, and parenting curricula, as well as personal items such as jewelry and clothing
- Create a greater awareness of your agency’s services and products to a broad range of people across the country dedicated to improving the lives of our children and families
Benefit from exposure and traffic that will be maximized with the following activities:
- Exhibit location at the prime areas of foot-traffic
- Refreshments served within exhibit area during breaks
- Exhibitor directory published in the conference agenda book
- Exhibitor directory will also be published in our conference app
The exhibit booth package includes:
- One six-foot draped table, two chairs, and a waste basket
- One discounted conference registration fee at $350
Or register using a paper form here.