How to Create a Facebook Fundraiser
How to create a Facebook Fundraiser in 10 simple steps:
- Login to your Facebook account
- Search “NICWA” in the top search bar
- Mobile version: click on “Fundraisers” under the “Learn More” button
- Desktop version: click on the “More” arrow under NICWA’s name and click “Fundraisers”
- Click on “Raise Money” (desktop version is to the right of the screen)
- Information about NICWA, a title, a photo, and a goal of $200 pre populates but feel free to edit any of that information to your preferences
- Click “Create” (on the top right-hand side for mobile, bottom left-hand side for desktop)
- Facebook will prompt you to invite friends, share in your news feed, and donate yourself, we recommend doing these things, so click “Get Started”
- You can select which friends to invite, share the fundraiser as a post on your feed and caption it with what NICWA means to you, and donate yourself
- Facebook will direct you to your fundraiser page where you can see helpful information if you scroll down such as the fundraiser link that you can copy if you want to send it via email, an FAQ, and your progress, as well as the option to share, invite via email, and edit if you click on the three dots on the top right-hand side on the desktop version.
- Mobile version: has three dots that say “More” on the top right-hand side
- When you go to your Facebook profile/feed you will see the fundraiser there as well. You can click into it by clicking Your Name to create a “Fundraiser” and we recommend sharing it a few times during the duration of your fundraiser with updates.
Best of luck!
Please reach out to us if you have questions.