Join NICWA’s movement for change!
What does it mean to join our movement?
Our vision is that every Native child must have access to community-based, culturally appropriate services that help them grow up safe, healthy, and spiritually strong.
NICWA accomplishes this by helping tribes and other services providers implement programs that are culturally competent and draw on families’ strengths.
When you give in support of our programs or join our membership, your involvement helps families stay together—and helps children to remain connected to their families and communities, to their identity and culture.
Be a part of our movement—we need you to get involved!
- Give a gift today and support critical services to tribal communities and Native families
- Become a member and join a nationwide network of people working in American Indian/Alaska Native child welfare issues
- Host your own community events and fundraisers
- Like and share our work via social media
- Sign up for our quarterly e-newsletter
- Take our 2019 Communications Survey
Thank you for joining our movement and for being a national voice for Native children and their families. Together, we will create real change that helps keep families together!