Ways to Give
NICWA works to support the safety, health, and spiritual strength of American Indian and Alaska Native children along the broad continuum of their lives. We support tribes in building the capacity to prevent child abuse and neglect through positive systems change at the state, federal, and tribal levels.
NICWA, based in Portland, Oregon, serves both Native and non-Native individuals, tribes, and organizations across the United States and Canada.Your support enables us to protect Native children and keep them connected to their families, community, and culture.
Make a Financial Donation
You can make a tax-deductible gift today by clicking below.
Give Over the Phone
We are here to accept your secure credit card donation over the phone during the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT. Please call 503-222-4044.
Mail Your Donation
If you would prefer to mail your donation, that is perfectly fine. Please download our donation form and mail it to us. You will receive a letter confirming your gift that can be used for your tax returns. Please mail your check to:
5100 S Macadam Ave, Suite 300
Portland, OR 97239
Create a Facebook Fundraiser in 4 simple steps:
- Login to your Facebook account and search “NICWA” in the search bar
- Mobile version: click on “Fundraisers” under the “Learn More” button.
- Desktop version: click on the “More” arrow under NICWA’s name and click “Fundraisers”
- Click on “Raise Money” (desktop version is to the right of the screen)
- Edit any of the information to your preferences and click “Create” (on the top right-hand side for mobile, bottom left-hand side for desktop)
- Facebook will prompt you to invite friends, share in your news feed, and donate yourself. We recommend doing these things, so click “Get Started” to select which friends to invite, share the fundraiser as a post on your feed and caption it with what NICWA means to you, and donate yourself.
Please reach out to Lynn Lindell if you have questions.
Terry L. Cross Fund
This fund, named in honor of our founder, specifically supports our important advocacy work. Click here for more information.
Planned Giving/Making an Bequest/Adding NICWA to your Estate
A simple no cost gesture today will help generations of future families.
Please consider making your legacy gift to NICWA this year. Our vision is that every Native child will have access to community-based, culturally appropriate services that help them grow up safe, healthy, and spiritually strong. Click here for more information.
Make a gift while you are shopping: www.smile.amazon.com
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to NICWA.
Download NICWA’s Fiscal Year 2019 Annual Report
Download NICWA’s Fiscal Year 2020 Annual Report
Download NICWA’s Fiscal Year 2021 Annual Report
Download NICWA’s Fiscal Year 2020 990
Download NICWA’s Fiscal Year 2021 990
Download NICWA’s Fiscal Year 2019 Financial Statements
Download NICWA’s Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Statements
Download NICWA’s Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Statements
If you would like a paper version of our latest annual report, 990, or audited financial statements, or if you have additional questions or desire more information about ways to give, please contact us at email@example.com.