2022 NICWA Annual Conference
Exhibitor and Vendor Information
By exhibiting at the National Indian Child Welfare Association’s Annual Protecting Our Children Conference, you can…
- Be a part of the largest national conference focusing on American Indian/Alaska Native children’s issues with over 1,400 participants
- Reach conference participants who are eager to hear about and purchase resources such as books, DVDs, CDs, toys, and parenting curricula, as well as personal items such as jewelry and clothing
- Create a greater awareness of your agency’s services and products to a broad range of people across the country dedicated to improving the lives of our children and families
Arts & Crafts Exhibitors: Click here for more information about arts and crafts this year.
This year, our exhibitors will be meeting with attendees in-person. Below you will find more information on what to expect as a virtual exhibitor or vendor:
- Each exhibitor can have their own booth within our hotel event space, where they can display details about their company and share relevant information, products, and other content.
- More information to come.