2020 NICWA Annual Conference
Exhibitor and Vendor Information
Below is the information about our 2020 conference. Check back in fall 2020 for more details on our 2021 conference.
By exhibiting at the National Indian Child Welfare Association’s Annual Protecting Our Children Conference, you can…
- Be a part of the largest national conference focusing on American Indian/Alaska Native children’s issues with over 1,400 participants
- Reach conference participants who are eager to hear about and purchase resources such as books, DVDs, CDs, toys, and parenting curricula, as well as personal items such as jewelry and clothing
- Create a greater awareness of your agency’s services and products to a broad range of people across the country dedicated to improving the lives of our children and families
Arts & Crafts Exhibitors: Click here for more information about arts and crafts this year.
This year, with a fully virtual conference, our exhibitors will be meeting with attendees virtually, with a product integrated with our event. Below you will find more information on what to expect as a virtual exhibitor or vendor:
- Each exhibitor can have their own booth within our virtual exhibit hall, where they can display details about their company and booth staff and share relevant links and other content. It is important to have a website where your goods can be purchased or your organization’s website.
- There are dedicated areas with sponsor and exhibitor lists that are easily searchable for attendees.
- Each virtual booth has video conferencing capabilities built in, so that attendees can easily meet with exhibitors either in a one-to-one or one-to-many setting.
- Attendees and exhibitors can also pre-schedule appointments with each other.
- From an exhibitor’s virtual booth, attendees can easily request to be contacted. They’ll be able to submit their interests and instantly share their contact information directly with exhibitors.