2023 NICWA Annual Conference
Exhibitor and Vendor Information
By exhibiting at the National Indian Child Welfare Association’s Annual Protecting Our Children Conference, you can…
- Be a part of the largest national conference focusing on American Indian/Alaska Native children’s issues with over 1,200 participants
- Reach conference participants who are eager to hear about and purchase resources such as books, DVDs, CDs, toys, and parenting curricula, as well as personal items such as jewelry and clothing
- Create a greater awareness of your agency’s services and products to a broad range of people across the country dedicated to improving the lives of our children and families
This year, our exhibitors will be meeting with attendees in person in Reno, Nevada. Below you will find more information on what to expect as an exhibitor or vendor:
- Each exhibitor can have their own booth within our hotel event space, where they can display details about their company and share relevant information, products, and other content. NICWA will provide includes one 6′ table, an 8′ x 10′ booth, and two name badges (if an additional guest is registered). If more name badges are needed, you will need to register additional attendees.
- Priority placement will be given to exhibitors who pay for their booth early.
- Applications will be accepted on a space availability basis.
- The contracted agency representative may not lease any portion of the exhibit space to another party.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for purchasing additional items from the hotel, e.g., electrical hookup, internet connection, and any other audiovisual needs.
- The exhibition hall area is in an open area and not under lock and key. Please take appropriate precautions concerning valuables and equipment.
Questions? Email email@example.com