Be a NICWA Advocate for Native Children—Recruit a Friend or Colleague!
Recruit new members to earn special benefits and prizes! Our new “member-recruit-a-member” program is designed to reward NICWA members who donate their time and energy to help us increase the strength of our work through member recruitment.
Our strength is in our members!
As a NICWA Advocate, you help us to reach more people working to improve American Indian/Alaska Native child welfare—bringing them together to shape a better future for Native children and families through member recruitment. Every day ICWA continues to be challenged, making it crucial for us all to work together.
To become a NICWA Advocate, all you have to do is recruit a new member and receive rewards for your efforts!
Our highest achieving NICWA Advocates will be recognized in the following ways:
- Listing in NICWA’s member e-bulletin publication,
- Recognition at our membership reception at our annual conference in April, and
- Certificate of achievement or other rewards!
Thank you for getting involved and helping us to grow our network. Good luck recruiting!
For more information about the program please contact us.
Become a NICWA Advocate: It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Recruit 1 new member: Get an exclusive NICWA sticker for yout car, window, or office.
- Recruit 2 new members: Get a free upgrade to the next level of NICWA membership, and receive larger discounts on NICWA items or VIP benefits!
- Recruit 3+ new members: Get a free online ICWA course.
You can print your own personalized NICWA membership applications here. Just add your name as the NICWA Advocate and start recruiting new members today