Planned Giving

The easiest way to make a legacy gift is by adding a Bequest to your will or trust. We can also assist you and your trusted advisors (lawyer, accountant, financial planner) with more robust ways of giving including: allocating all or a portion of a retirement or life insurance policy, creating a Donor Advised Fund, or establishing a Charitable Gift Annuity that provides income during your life with the remainder going to NICWA upon your passing.  

When you elevate NICWA to the level of your friends and family, we are forever grateful.

If you have questions or desire more information, please contact Elizabeth Brando, Development Director, at or 315-412-8539.